Friday, April 24, 2009

Another use for Twitter

Yet another use for Twitter, and I thought it was useless!  I was deliberating whether to shell out $65 (plus plus...new shoes, shirt, hat, etc,) to see Raphael Saadiq in Oslo tomorrow...and wanted to know how things went yesterday in Bergen. No reviews, but then I searched for Raphael Saadiq Bergen at search.twitter.com and got

Kahuun: Raphael Saadiq was fantastic in Bergen last night!
about 9 hours ago from twitterrific · Reply · View Tweet
hsvela: Raphael Saadiq var on fire i Bergen! Sennepsgul dress, supertight band og klassiske Motown-moves. #raphael
mortenhoff: Raphael Saadiq concert in Bergen was super tight! Double encore, now that's value for money!
I'm sold!  

Also, added the Greasemonkey Twitter search results on Google for Firefox that adds the 5 most recent Tweets for my search query to the Google results like this:
 

The last of these results introduced me to the Twitter version of a Facebook group...called a Twibe, naturally. Elma Fudd wools!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment