Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Tracing Former Military Personnel in the U.S.

(from Resource Shelf)
U.S. Military Personnel--Locator Services
Source: Embassy of the United States, London UK
Tracing Former Military Personnel In The U.S."It is difficult to trace someone in the United States when their whereabouts are completely unknown, as there are no central records of names and addresses available to the public. For those trying to locate former colleagues, friends or relations the following information may be of assistance. When writing to an agency or organization listed below, you should provide as much information as possible about the person you seek. At least the full name, date and place of birth should be given. For military personnel, the rank, serial number and branch of service should also be specified."

No comments:

Post a Comment